Recent Posts

2.27.2011

Part II of our Tour

Good evening! Today I'll be showing you around the second floor of our home. Abbey is there to help me show you the nursery, master bedroom, guestroom, office/second guest room and our only full bath. Here's the video and I'll meet you on the flip side!



Our second floor is a very traditional, old house layout. There is no ensuite bath for the master bedroom, closets are small, and there's just something a little weird about the windows. I love it! I can't wait to get my hands (and maybe a sledge hammer) on the full bath! That's a few years off. I'm excited to work on the hallway, too. The connector between all five of the upstairs rooms is actually a nice and open space when compared to a typical hallway. There are so many options on how to fill the space, but first we have to get that wallpaper down!

I'll be out of town next weekend, so I won't be posting. But be on the look out in 2 weeks! Who knows what I'll come up with to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'm excited to hear your suggestions, thoughts, and questions.